le premier forum consacré à marie espinosa! Index du Forum le premier forum consacré à marie espinosa!
L'actualité de Marie Espinosa, ses concerts, photos, vidéos... sont à retrouver sur ce forum!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Msg Symbols

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le premier forum consacré à marie espinosa! Index du Forum -> La parole est aux fans -> Bouillon de culture, jeux...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whashane

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Msg Symbols Répondre en citant

Facebook Msg Symbols
> DOWNLOAD

You can do these and any other symbols with so called "Shift states" just like you do character. QuestionHow do you make the schwa symbol (upside-down letter e)using a computer keyboard.AnswerFollow the links on this website and read more to find out. And so, I don't think it would be quite useful, nor handy. To just copy-paste that symbol, or do something like that, come see aboqe Text Flip. [Read more&] Filed Under: BlackBerry Messenger Tagged With: Android, BlackBerry Messenger, Chat Clients, IOS, Messenger Tools, Mobile Messenger. QuestionHow do I make the devil on my cell phone?Answer>:= Share Emotions using Text Emoticons. =). the alt symbols aren't working on my netbook. =) It's text. Really tough way. QuestionWhat does " </3 " mean?AnswerBroken heart. I want this on Facebook. But today, its official that the RIM will open the exclusiveness of BlackBerry Messenger to the outsider: Android and iOS devices. QuestionHow do you make one of those "we come in peace" alien sign? My friend's leaving and I want to post it along with happy birthday, the sign is an inside joke, haha!AnswerUse the . Can you help?AnswerYou can't type in Wingdings on Facebook. It will make the WhatsApp stopped: Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped [Read more&] Filed Under: WhatsApp Tagged With: Exploit, Mobile Messenger, Tips and Tricks, Tutorial, Tweaks, whatsapp. 7 being a prime example, but Elseveir is another--for which I can't seem to locate free downloads. So sorry, but it looks like Facebook have just blocked us from making girlie names. Wink. Questiondo you guys have a broken heart?AnswerYeah, my heart was broken several times before. QuestionPerhaps not the right forum for this question, but you seem very conversant in such matters. First let me explain in simple way why this is happen. I don't think your browser will render it. QuestionHow can I make words Bold on Facebook?AnswerYou can't make them bold everywhere on FB, but you can make them bold in Facebook chat. I wrote an article about this kinds of stuff. If your browser displays it, of course. if you go on aim for example and type the letter K in caps and transfer that to wingdings font you'll be able to see what I am talking about. The Largest List of Chat Acronyms and Text . QuestionWhat about symbols on Apple/Mac keyboards?AnswerSure, look Text symbols on Mac. =). Not even the star. A big one! HOW!?AnswerI'm not sure if you can. Corresponds to ' in usual ones. So how do I put after my name? I don't want to remove my first name nor the middle and last name. But there are some condition that may make these Timed Message and Message Retraction cant be used: [Read more&] Filed Under: BlackBerry Messenger Tagged With: BlackBerry Messenger, Messenger Help, Mobile Messenger, Tips and Tricks, Tutorial. And also, you need different codes for different operating systems, and stuff 5a02188284
download facebook messenger for pc windows 8.1wie kann ich ein facebook account erstellenfacebook verkn pfung desktop downloaddownload aplikasi facebook speedfacebook islamic cover pagefunny and interesting pictures for facebookdownload facebook chat untuk nokia n70how to make ecards for facebook freecan you search facebook by email addresshacked v2.6 facebook hacker

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le premier forum consacré à marie espinosa! Index du Forum -> La parole est aux fans -> Bouillon de culture, jeux... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation